See our Q4 Schedule for Virtual and In-person Classes
Don’t see the dates you are interested in? Contact us and let us know.
QC Training Services Virtual Classes are bringing industry experts and an interactive learning environment to your office or home. This is above and beyond just exposing you to content, to learn what you are supposed to learn. This is a virtual classroom, with books, handouts (where applicable) and instructor-student interactions.
You will benefit by:
- Classes are held in 2-4 hr. time increments over various scheduled dates.
- There is time for absorbing the material between sessions.
- You have the opportunity to take advantage of other enhanced learning methods – online webpages and videos.
- The instructor is available for additional questions outside of class time.
In this dynamic level of engagement, individual learning modalities can be incorporated to maximize the training experience.
Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email and phone call from our training coordinator to guide you through the steps for connecting to your class. We are always accessible for any technical questions you may have. You will need the following minimum system requirements.
- Desktop or Laptop
- Operating System: Windows 7 and up; MAC OS X with macOS 10.7 or later;
- High-speed internet connection (2.5 Mbps download, 3.0 Mbps upload)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam – built-in or USB plug-in
Publicly Offered Virtual Courses:
Technical & ASQ Review
- Quality 101 Foundational Concepts – Virtual
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) with CAPA – Virtual
- Blueprint for Industry – Virtual
- GD&T Fundamentals – Virtual
- GD&T Advanced Concepts – Virtual
- Tolerance Stack Analysis – Virtual
- P&ID (Piping & Instrumentation Diagram) & Engineering Drawings Interpretation
- CORE TOOLS
- Introduction to Measurement Uncertainty for Laboratories – Virtual
- Applied Measurement Uncertainty for Testing Laboratories – Virtual
- Applied Measurement Uncertainty for Calibration Laboratories – Virtual
- Certified Quality Auditor (CQA) Review – Virtual
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) Review – Virtual
- Certified Quality Technician (CQT) Review – Virtual
- Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE) Review – Virtual
- Certified Manager of Quality/Operational Excellence (CMQ/OE) Review – Virtual
- Mental Fitness Basics – Virtual NEW!
- Effective Project Management – Virtual
- Effective Risk Management – Virtual
- Organizational Improvement Fundamentals (Basic) – Virtual
- Paradigm for Performance Improvement (Advanced) – Virtual
Management Systems & International Standards
- Internal Auditing Basics – Virtual
- AS9100 Rev. D TRAINING – Virtual
- ISO 9001 TRAINING – Virtual
- ISO 9001 / IATF 16949 TRAINING – Virtual
- ISO 14001 TRAINING – Virtual
- ISO 13485 TRAINING – Virtual
- ISO 45001 Certified Lead Auditor – Virtual
- ISO 45001 Certified Internal Auditor & Foundations – Virtual
- Improving the Corrective Action Process within ISO/IEC – Virtual
- Managing Risk In Your 17025 Accredited Organization – Virtual
- Understanding ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for Testing & Calibration Laboratories – Virtual
- Auditing Your Laboratory to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 – Virtual