This course has multiple delivery options to fit our customers’ individual needs. Click the tabs below for more information on each option.
In-Person Training consists of public classes conducted by one of our subject matter experts at one of our designated locations in one or more consecutive days.
This class is designed for those responsible for planning and scheduling an audit program for ISO 9001:2015 and those who must perform audits to ISO 9001:2015, manufacturing, suppliers, Quality Assurance Managers, Quality Assurance professionals, ISO Project Managers, ISO Project Team Members or anyone interested in conducting first-part, second-party, or third-party audits.
- Describe the ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) – Requirements standard and development process
- Identify ISO 9000:2015 QMS terms
- Describe the intent and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Determine the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to ISO 9001:2015
- Apply the process approach and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology
- Evaluate documented information required by ISO 9001:2015 and the interrelationships between the quality processes, quality planning, policy, and objectives
- Apply the principles, processes, and methods of auditing
- Demonstrate the activities involve in preparing for an audit
- Determine an effective audit in the context of the audit’s organization situation
- Apply effective audit skills and practice personal behaviors necessary for an effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit.
- Establish and plan the activities of an audit team
- Manage the audit process
- Prepare the audit report and perform an audit follow-up
This is a four-day, instructor-led classroom course. Days 1 and 2 will cover ISO 9001:2015 along with a corresponding competency exam. Day 3 will cover management systems auditing (AU) along with a corresponding competency exam. Day 4 will cover leading management systems audit teams (TL) along with a corresponding competency exam.
All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems – Requirements. Copies will not be provided for you.
Training Time: 32 hours
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs): 3.2
This course is accredited in the Exemplar Global Certification Program and meets the training portion of the requirements for certification of individual ISO 9001 Quality Systems Auditors.
Currently scheduled classes are shown below. If no classes are displayed, please contact QCTS for other options.