This course will present the principles and practices of auditing of a quality management system as related to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 19011. An attendee who successfully completes the course will be able to explain the intent and requirement of each clause of ISO 9001:2015, identify audit evidence needed to demonstrate conformity, describe the varying roles and responsibilities of the auditor and auditee.
Those responsible for planning and scheduling an audit program for ISO 9001:2015 and those who must perform audits to ISO 9001:2015, Quality Assurance Managers, Quality Assurance professionals, ISO Project Managers, ISO Project Team Members or anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of the ISO 9001:2015 Audit Process.
- Fully understand and successfully interpret the ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Audit to the ISO 9001:2015 Management System Standard.
- Plan, manage, and schedule an audit program.
- Develop a cost-effective and compliant audit system.
- Qualify additional staff to conduct internal audits.
- Provide critical knowledge for your staff and management.
- Gain insight into the ISO 9001:2015 audit requirements to augment/sustain your existing program.
- Gain knowledge to help manage a successful ISO implementation project.
- Document and define your quality system.
- Implement, design and complete a successful ISO 9001:2015 project.
- Understand how to audit using the Process Approach.
- Review documents in light of the decreased emphasis on documentation.
- Ask audit questions that get results.
- Identify and document nonconformities.
- Conduct an audit against the newly published ISO 19011 Audit Standard.
- …and more.