This course has multiple delivery options to fit our customers’ individual needs. Click the tabs below for more information on each option.
In-Person Training consists of public classes conducted by one of our subject matter experts at one of our designated locations in one or more consecutive days.
Engineers, Managers, Executives, Supervisors, or Practitioners that are new to quality, seeking an overview or a starting place to launch their Quality journey.
This program provides a fundamental and practical overview of quality, the evolution of quality systems, and their applications. Problem solving tools and root cause analysis, along with statistics are discussed.
- Definition of Quality
- Why quality is important to employees, the organization and customers
- Benefits of quality and the concept of cost of quality
- Key concepts of total quality management and process improvement
- Seven commonly used quality tools and how they are used in problem solving
- Understanding of common quality roles
- Introduction to common QMS Standards (ISO 9001, etc.)
- The root cause analysis process
- The role of statistics in decision making and DOE
- A brief history of quality and some noted influences
- Defining Quality
- Customer Satisfaction
- Cost/Benefits of Quality
- Quality Systems
- Quality Management
- Standards Overview
- Concept of Organizational Excellence
- Review of Quality in Service
- Process diagram
- Statistical decision making
- Evolution of Quality and Gurus
- Continual Improvement
- Benchmarking, JIT, Six Sigma, TQM, Zero Defects, ISO9001, Kaizen, Lean, Cpk
- DOE Intro
- 7 TQM tools
- Root Cause & CAPA
- AIAG core pack
- APQP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, PPAP
Estimated Number of Student Hours: 16 hours
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs): 1.6
Currently scheduled classes are shown below. If no classes are displayed, please contact QCTS for other options.