Features of the Fundamentals of GD&T Instructor’s Package
Class materials with individual costs:
- Fundamentals of GD&T Textbook – This 340+ page spiral-bound textbook, written by Dan Medford, explains in an easy-to-understand format the fundamental concepts that are present in the 1994 and the 2009 Y14.5 standards. Price: $95 Includes free standard shipping within the continental U.S.
- Instructor’s Guide – includes instructions to the instructor. Price: No charge with purchase of any materials
- Exercise Workbook with Tests and Quizzes – Unit team exercises and quiz questions for individuals and teams with answers. Pre-skills exam, quizzes for each unit and final exam with all answers included. Price: $25 Includes free standard shipping within the continental U.S.
- Revision Reference Chart – 11” x 17” GD&T Revision Reference Chart depicting Y14.5 changes from 1982 to 1994 to 2009. Price: No charge with purchase of any materials
- Characteristics Chart – This 11” x 17” chart is a quick-reference chart that gives the main aspects and rules of all 14 geometric characteristics. Price: No charge with purchase of any materials
- GD&T Model Kit (Optional) – This 15-piece kit with case includes models that help the instructor to visually demonstrate the concepts to the students. Price: $495 Includes free standard shipping within the continental U.S.
- PowerPoint Presentation (Optional) – this professionally designed and produced presentation contains more than 400 high-quality slides with hundreds of color drawings and diagrams. Price: $800*
- Class Materials — Textbook, exercise workbook, quizzes and exams package, and charts: $120 Includes free standard shipping within the continental U.S.
- Entire Package Cost: Includes one set of Class Materials and PowerPoint (does not include optional GD&T Model Kit): $850* Includes free standard shipping within the continental U.S.
Please contact us for more information!
* Assumes purchase of 10 sets of materials at discounted rate and requires signed document agreeing to instruction use only.