Fundamentals of GD&T Instructional Training Materials
Instructor Package Includes:
- Textbook – Fundamentals of GD&T, 5th Edition, by Dan Medford – This 340+ page spiral-bound textbook explains in an easy-to-understand format the fundamental and intermediate concepts that are presented in the 1994, 2009, and 2018 ASME Y14.5 standards.
- Workbook – Exercise Workbook with Tests and Quizzes – Each unit has exercises and quizzes with answers for individuals and teams. Also, a Pre-skills Exam and Final Exam with answers is included.
- Key Instructional Material – This is a professionally designed and produced PowerPoint presentation which contains more than 500 high-quality slides with hundreds of color drawings and diagrams.
- Reference Chart Package:
- GD&T Characteristics – This 11” x 17” chart is a quick-reference chart that gives the main aspects and rules of all 14 geometric characteristics.
- ASME Y14.5 Revisions – This 11” x 17” chart depicts GD&T Y14.5 revision changes from 1994, 2009, and 2018.
- ASME vs. ISO Comparison – This 11″ x 17″ chart is a quick-reference chart that compares main characteristics of the ASME Y14.5-2009 standard to the current ISO standard.
- Instructor’s Guide – Includes complete classroom instructions for the instructor.
Instructor Package Cost: $1250
- Optional Add-on: GD&T Model Kit – This comprehensive 15-piece kit 3-D printed models that help the instructor to visually demonstrate GD&T concepts to the students – $775
Instructor Package Purchase Conditions:
- Available for internal company or educational institution training at a single location only.
- Assumes a purchase of 10 sets of materials at a discounted rate.
- Includes a signed Instruction Use Only License Agreement.