This course has multiple delivery options to fit our customers’ individual needs. Click the tabs below for more information on each option.
In-Person Training consists of public classes conducted by one of our subject matter experts at one of our designated locations in one or more consecutive days.
After successful completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the process-based approach of the standard
- Explain new concepts in ISO/IEC 17025 such as:
- Continuous Improvement (using PDCA and KPIs)
- Verification and Validation
- Decision Rules
- Principles of Impartiality
- Risk-Based Thinking
- Analyze scenarios to identify non-conformities, risks, and opportunities related to the new requirements in the standard
- Analyze sample calibration records to demonstrate metrological traceability
- List the areas where documents and records are required under the new standard
Training Time: 14 hours
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs): 1.4
Currently scheduled classes are shown below. If no classes are displayed, please contact QCTS for other options.