This course has multiple delivery options to fit our customers’ individual needs. Click the tabs below for more information on each option.
In-Person Training consists of public classes conducted by one of our subject matter experts at one of our designated locations in one or more consecutive days.
Those who want to understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2015; those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for ISO 14001:2015 and those who must perform audits to ISO 14001:2015, environmental suppliers, managers, or anyone interested in conducting first-party, second-party, or third-party audits.
All attendees are required to have their own copy of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Mangement Systems – Requirements.
- Explain the basics of an environmental management system in the context of ISO 14001:2015;
- Explain the impact of human activities on the environment and how they are applied to environmental auditing;
- Identify and analyze the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard and apply them to scenarios;
- Apply the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology;
- Apply environmental management systems to different operational processes; and
- Recognize effective methodologies to control environmental hazards.
Training Time: 16 hours
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs): 1.6
The virtual classes are certified by Exemplar Global
Currently scheduled classes are shown below. If no classes are displayed, please contact QCTS for other options.