Understand the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System standard.
This is a two-day, instructor-led classroom course. There is a written exam at the end of day 2.
Certified by Exemplar Global.
Those who want to understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2015; those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for ISO 14001:2015 and those who must perform audits to ISO 14001:2015, environmental suppliers, managers, or anyone interested in conducting first-party, second-party, or third-party audits. All attendees are required to have their own copy of the ISO 14001:2015 Quality Management Systems – Requirements.
All attendees are required to have their own copy of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Mangement Systems – Requirements.
- Explain the basics of an environmental management system in the context of ISO 14001:2015;
- Explain the impact of human activities on the environment and how they are applied to environmental auditing;
- Identify and analyze the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard and apply them to scenarios;
- Apply the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology;
- Apply environmental management systems to different operational processes; and
- Recognize effective methodologies to control environmental hazards.