This course has multiple delivery options to fit our customers’ individual needs. Click the tabs below for more information on each option.
In-Person Training consists of public classes conducted by one of our subject matter experts at one of our designated locations in one or more consecutive days.
- Interpret and apply the ISO 27001:2022 requirements
- Recognize relationship between ISO 27000, ISO 27001, and ISO 27002
- Define information security management (ISMS) terminology
- Demonstrate how ISMS planning, policy, objectives, and processes are implemented
- Explain the difference between legal compliance and conformity
- Define the relationship between an organization’s operational informational security requirements and the ISO 27001:2022 standard
- Assess effectiveness of an organization’s information security risk assessment methodologies
- Evaluate risk assessment and risk treatment results to ensure they are appropriately identified within the organization’s statement of applicability
Understand the requirements of ISO 27001:2022 as they apply to an information security management system. This is a two-day, instructor-led classroom course with a written test on Day 2 covering ISO 27001:2022 (IS).
Currently scheduled classes are shown below. If no classes are displayed, please contact QCTS for other options.