This course has multiple delivery options to fit our customers’ individual needs. Click the tabs below for more information on each option.
In-Person Training consists of public classes conducted by one of our subject matter experts at one of our designated locations in one or more consecutive days.
Gain valuable occupational health and safety training to help enhance a safe and healthy workplace. Gain an in-depth understanding of the ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) standard when you enroll in this instructor-led course. Designed for anyone seeking to learn the requirements for providing a safe and healthy workplace, this OHS standard course distills essential information about the OH&S management system for a variety of industries. We offer both in-person and virtual learning options, and the two-day ISO 45001 training class concludes with a written competency exam.
Anyone seeking to understand the requirements of an ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system, including OH&S managers and auditors and EHS professionals.
All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 45001:2018 Occupational health and safety management systems — Requirements. Copies will not be provided for you.
- Interpret the ISO 45001 requirements
- Understand health and safety terms and definitions
- View the ISO 45001 requirements from an auditor’s perspective
- Identify, understand, and manage health and safety hazards and risks
- Learn how to audit to ISO 45001 and create effective documentation
- Gain insight into the ISO 45001 audit requirements to augment/sustain your existing program
- Gain knowledge to help manage a successful health and safety implementation project
This is a three-day, instructor-led classroom course. There are written tests on each of the competency units on days 2 and 3. Days 1 and 2 will cover ISO 45001:2018 along with a corresponding competency exam (OH). Day 3 will cover management systems auditing (AU) along with a corresponding competency exam.
Training Time: 24 hours
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs): 2.4
Currently scheduled classes are shown below. If no classes are displayed, please contact QCTS for other options.