This course has multiple delivery options to fit our customers’ individual needs. Click the tabs below for more information on each option.
In-Person Training consists of public classes conducted by one of our subject matter experts at one of our designated locations in one or more consecutive days.
This course is intended for laboratory Managers and Auditors responsible for the implementation of an ISO/IEC 17025 conformant management system, or anyone interested in the conformance auditing of laboratory operations.
The student must have an understanding of the full context of the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 standard, either via training courses or experience operating and/or auditing a laboratory conforming to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 requirements.
After successful completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
1. Apply the guidance in ISO/IEC 19011 to construct an effective audit program and plan.
2. Relate the benefits and drawbacks of various types of audit plans and methods.
3. Evaluate sample audit findings and relate them to ISO/IEC 17025 requirements in order to plan additional investigation avenues.
4. Review sample management system documents and records to determine conformity with requirements.
5. Practice the interpersonal skills needed to effectively gather information.
6. Assemble, present, and defend clear audit findings based on presented scenarios.
Training Time: 16 hours
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs): 1.6
Currently scheduled classes are shown below. If no classes are displayed, please contact QCTS for other options.