Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System standard.
This is a two-day, instructor-led classroom course. There is a written exam at the end of day 2.
Those who want to understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for ISO 9001:2015, and those who must perform audits to ISO 9001:2015 – manufacturing, suppliers, managers, or anyone interested in conducting first-party, second- party, or third-party audits.
- Describe the ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) Requirements standard and development process;
- Identify ISO 9000:2015 QMS terms;
- Describe the intent and requirements of ISO 9001:2015;
- Determine the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to ISO 9001:2015 ;
- Apply the process approach and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology; and
- Evaluate documented information required by ISO 9001:2015 and the interrelationships between the quality processes, quality planning, policy, and objectivesCompetency Unit QM