This course has multiple delivery options to fit our customers’ individual needs. Click the tabs below for more information on each option.
In-Person Training consists of public classes conducted by one of our subject matter experts at one of our designated locations in one or more consecutive days.
Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System standard. This is a two-day, instructor-led classroom course. There is a written exam at the end of day 2.
Those who want to understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for ISO 9001:2015, and those who must perform audits to ISO 9001:2015 – manufacturing, suppliers, managers, or anyone interested in conducting first-party, second- party, or third-party audits.
- Describe the ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) Requirements standard and development process
- Identify ISO 9000:2015 QMS terms
- Describe the intent and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Determine the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to ISO 9001:2015
- Apply the process approach and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology
- Evaluate documented information required by ISO 9001:2015 and the interrelationships between the quality processes, quality planning, policy, and objectives
All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems – Requirements. Copies will not be provided for you.
Training Time: 16 hours
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs): 1.6
Currently scheduled classes are shown below. If no classes are displayed, please contact QCTS for other options.