Upon completion of this course, participants will understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 to be able to conduct a successful audit. The course includes hands-on workshops to prepare you for real-life auditing situations. You’ll learn to manage the audit process and complete reporting.
Those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program and those who must perform audits to ISO 9001:2015 – manufacturing, suppliers, managers, Quality Assurance Managers, Quality Assurance professionals, ISO Project Managers, ISO Project Team Members or anyone interested in conducting first-party, second-party, or third-party audits.
- Describe the ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS)-Requirements standard and development process
- Identify ISO 9000:2015 QMS terms
- Describe the intent and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Determine the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to ISO 9001:2015
- Apply the process approach and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology
- Evaluate documented information required by ISO 9001:2015 and the interrelationships between the quality processes, quality planning, policy, and objectives
- Apply the principles, processes, and methods of auditing
- Demonstrate the activities involved in preparing for an audit.
- Determine an effective audit in the context of the audit’s organizational situation
- Apply effective audit skills and practice personal behaviors necessary for an effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit.
This is a three-day, instructor-led classroom course. There are written tests on each of the competency units on days 2 and 3. Days 1 and 2 will cover ISO 9001:2015 along with a corresponding competency exam. Day 3 will cover management systems auditing (AU) along with a corresponding competency exam.
Schedule: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Three days
All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems – Requirements. Copies will not be provided for you.