This course has multiple delivery options to fit our customers’ individual needs. Click the tabs below for more information on each option.
In-Person Training consists of public classes conducted by one of our subject matter experts at one of our designated locations in one or more consecutive days.
Learn to plan and schedule an internal audit program for Quality Management Systems. Develop the skills you need to conduct a successful audit in this course devoted to the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System standard. Beginning with an introduction to the popular QMS standard, this three-day course prepares ISO 9001 internal auditors for real-life auditing situations via hands-on workshops. Participants seeking internal audit training ISO 9001 and internal auditor certification will learn to manage the audit process and to complete reporting.
Those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program and those who must perform audits to ISO 9001:2015 – manufacturing, suppliers, managers, Quality Assurance Managers, Quality Assurance professionals, ISO Project Managers, ISO Project Team Members or anyone interested in conducting first-party, second-party, or third-party audits.
All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems – Requirements. Copies will not be provided for you.
- Describe the ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS)-Requirements standard and development process
- Identify ISO 9000:2015 QMS terms
- Describe the intent and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Determine the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to ISO 9001:2015
- Apply the process approach and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology
- Evaluate documented information required by ISO 9001:2015 and the interrelationships between the quality processes, quality planning, policy, and objectives
- Apply the principles, processes, and methods of auditing
- Demonstrate the activities involved in preparing for an audit
- Determine an effective audit in the context of the audit’s organizational situation
- Apply effective audit skills and practice personal behaviors necessary for an effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit
This is a three-day, instructor-led classroom course. There are written tests on each of the competency units on days 2 and 3. Days 1 and 2 will cover ISO 9001:2015 along with a corresponding competency exam. Day 3 will cover management systems auditing (AU) along with a corresponding competency exam.
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs): 2.4
Currently scheduled classes are shown below. If no classes are displayed, please contact QCTS for other options.