This course has multiple delivery options to fit our customers’ individual needs. Click the tabs below for more information on each option.
In-Person Training consists of public classes conducted by one of our subject matter experts at one of our designated locations in one or more consecutive days.
This two-day training delves into audit requirements for the AS9110 Rev. C Standard, which covers the requirements for aviation maintenance organizations. The training gives the students a chance to work with it and become familiar with the requirements. It then guides the students through the audit process of a mock company, where they will prepare an audit plan, conduct opening meetings, audit documents and records, document their findings, hold a closing meeting and write the audit report.
- Understand and successfully interpret the requirements of AS9110
- Plan and conduct an AS9110 Internal Audit based on ISO 19011
- Generate documentation associated with a successful audit
- Use of effective opening and closing meetings to manage the communication process during Internal Audits
- Conduct Internal Audit interviews that generate audit evidence
- Ensure nonconformities are resolved prior to closing each audit cycle
Training Time: 24 hours
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs): 2.4
Currently scheduled classes are shown below. If no classes are displayed, please contact QCTS for other options.