This course has multiple delivery options to fit our customers’ individual needs. Click the tabs below for more information on each option.
In-Person Training consists of public classes conducted by one of our subject matter experts at one of our designated locations in one or more consecutive days.
This two-day training delves into audit requirements for the AS9110 Rev. C Standard, which covers the requirements for aviation maintenance organizations. The training gives the students a chance to work with it and become familiar with the requirements. It then guides the students through the audit process of a mock company, where they will prepare an audit plan, conduct opening meetings, audit documents and records, document their findings, hold a closing meeting and write the audit report.
- Understand and successfully interpret the requirements of AS9110
- Plan and conduct an AS9110 Internal Audit based on ISO 19011
- Generate documentation associated with a successful audit
- Use of effective opening and closing meetings to manage the communication process during Internal Audits
- Conduct Internal Audit interviews that generate audit evidence
- Ensure nonconformities are resolved prior to closing each audit cycle
Training Time: 24 hours
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs): 2.4
This course is certified in the Probitas Authentication Certification
Program, and together with the IAQG Aerospace Auditor Transition
Training, meets the training portion of the requirements for
certification of individual AS9100:2016 Quality Systems Auditors.
Currently scheduled classes are shown below. If no classes are displayed, please contact QCTS for other options.