This course has multiple delivery options to fit our customers’ individual needs. Click the tabs below for more information on each option.
In-Person Training consists of public classes conducted by one of our subject matter experts at one of our designated locations in one or more consecutive days.
Anyone involved with Production Part Approval Process submissions, including those in quality, engineering, and those involved in the testing or measurement of PPAP sample parts.
It is desirable but not absolutely necessary that participants should have some degree of knowledge of FMEA, SPC, MSA with Gage R&R, and/or APQP.
- PPAP, APQP, FMEA, SPC, QS-9000 and ISO/IATF 16949 — the connection
- PPAP requirements
- Design Records and Engineering Change Documents
- Design FMEA
- Process Flow Diagrams and Process FMEA’s
- Dimensional Verifications
- Material Performance Test Results Records
- Process Capability Studies; Use of SPC
- Gage R&R (Measurement Systems Analysis) Studies
- Qualified Laboratory Documentation (QS-9000 3rd Edition)
- The Part Submission Warrant (PSW)
- Appearance Approval Report (AAR)
- Sample and Master Sample Production Parts
- Customer notification and submission requirements
- PSW customer submission levels 1-5
- Approval and rejection of PSW’s
- Customer specific requirements
- Truck OEM’s
- Tire Manufacturers
- Bulk Material Requirements Checklists
- Bulk Material Interim Approval Forms
- …according to Ford, GM, DaimlerChrysler, Truck OEM’s and Tire OEM’s
Training Time: 8 hours
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs): 0.8
Currently scheduled classes are shown below. If no classes are displayed, please contact QCTS for other options.