The ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor 3-day course will help your organization comply with ISO 14001:2015 via a thorough audit process. This management standard provides guidelines for how to continually improve your operations or processes in order to minimize the effect on the environment (air, water and land). This course will aid in understanding the standard while proceeding in a timely, cost effective manner – all supported by case studies and audit practice.
Those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for ISO 14001:2015 and those who must perform audits to ISO 14001:2015, EMS representatives, Regulatory Affairs Managers, EMS professionals, ISO 14001:2015 Project Managers, ISO 14001:2015 Project Team Members or anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of the ISO 14001:2015 Audit Process.
- Fully understand and successfully interpret the ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Understand how to audit using the process approach
- Ask audit questions that get results
- Identify and document nonconformities
- Audit to the ISO 14001:2015 Quality Management Systems
- Qualify additional staff to conduct internal audits
- Provide critical knowledge for your management staff
- Gain insight into the ISO 14001:2015 audit requirements to augment/sustain your existing program
- Gain knowledge to help manage a successful ISO 14001:2015 implementation project
- Provide professional credentials to your internal auditors
- Conduct an audit against the ISO 19011 Audit Standard
- Provide critical knowledge for your staff and management