The ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor 3-day course will help your organization comply with ISO 14001:2015 via a thorough audit process. This management standard provides guidelines for how to continually improve your operations or processes in order to minimize the effect on the environment (air, water and land). This course will aid in understanding the standard while proceeding in a timely, cost effective manner – all supported by case studies and audit practice.
Those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for ISO 14001:2015 and those who must perform audits to ISO 14001:2015, EMS representatives, Regulatory Affairs Managers, EMS professionals, ISO 14001:2015 Project Managers, ISO 14001:2015 Project Team Members or anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of the ISO 14001:2015 Audit Process.
- Describe the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS)-Requirements standard and development process
- Identify ISO 9000:2015 EMS terms
- Describe the intent and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Determine the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to ISO 14001:2015
- Apply the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology
- Identify aspects and impacts
- Apply the principles, processes, and methods of auditing
- Demonstrate the activities involved in preparing for an audit
- Determine an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation
- Apply effective audit skills and practice personal behaviors necessary for an effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit