This course has multiple delivery options to fit our customers’ individual needs. Click the tabs below for more information on each option.
In-Person Training consists of public classes conducted by one of our subject matter experts at one of our designated locations in one or more consecutive days.
Target learners include laboratory managers and auditors
After successful completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
- From memory, identify and describe the three components identified in ISO/IEC 17025:2017 that drive customer confidence.
- Given a diagram of the Process Approach, describe the components
- Define Risk
- Describe the three components for risk assessment
- Identify the four phases of risk management
- Given various tools for identifying and evaluating risk, apply the tools under given scenarios
This training is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
Training Time: 7 hours
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs): .7
Currently scheduled classes are shown below. If no classes are displayed, please contact QCTS for other options.