This course has multiple delivery options to fit our customers’ individual needs. Click the tabs below for more information on each option.
In-Person Training consists of public classes conducted by one of our subject matter experts at one of our designated locations in one or more consecutive days.
- Describe the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) requirements standard and development process
- Describe the intent and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Determine the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to ISO 14001:2015
- Apply the process approach and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology
- Apply the principles, processes, and methods of auditing
- Demonstrate the activities involved in preparing for an audit
- Determine an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation
- Apply audit skills and personal behaviors necessary for an effective, efficient management system audit
- Establish and plan the activities of an audit team
- Manage the audit process, prepare the audit report, and perform an audit follow-up
Learn to manage audit teams and lead an audit program for environmental management systems. Develop the skills you need to lead a successful EMS audit in this ISO 14001 lead auditor training course. The four-day lead auditor class prepares ISO 14001 internal auditors for real-life environmental management system situations—including establishing and leading an audit team—via hands-on workshops. Participants seeking EMS lead auditor training will learn how to lead the audit process and to complete reporting. Three competency exams are included that can allow you to apply to Exemplar Global to become a certified ISO 14001 Lead Auditor.
All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems – Requirements. Copies will not be provided for you.
Anyone responsible for planning and leading an audit program for ISO 14001:2015 or interested in managing first-party, second-party, or third-party audits.
This is a four-day, instructor-led course. There are written tests on each of the competency units on days 2, 3, and 4. Days 1 and 2 will cover ISO 14001:2015 along with a corresponding competency exam (EM). Day 3 will cover management systems auditing (AU) along with a corresponding competency exam. Day 4 will cover leading management systems audit teams (TL) along with a corresponding competency exam.
Training Time: 36 hours
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs): 3.6
Currently scheduled classes are shown below. If no classes are displayed, please contact QCTS for other options.