This course is accredited in the Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) Accreditation Program and meets the training portion of the requirements for certification of individual Environmental Systems Provisional Auditors, Environmental Systems Auditors, and Environmental Systems Lead Auditors.
Those responsible for planning and scheduling an audit program for IS0 14000 and those who must perform audits to ISO 14001:2015.
Also, Quality Assurance and Environmental Affairs Managers, Quality Assurance and Environmental Professionals, ISO and Environmental Project Managers, ISO and Environmental Project Team Members, or anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of the ISO 14001:2015 Audit Process.
- Interpret the ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Understand environmental terms and definitions
- View the ISO 14001:2015 requirements from an auditor’s perspective
- Plan, manage, and schedule an audit program
- Identify, understand, and manage environmental aspects and impacts
- Provide critical knowledge for your management and staff on ISO 14001:2015
- Learn how to audit for ISO 14001:2015 and create effective documentation
- Qualify additional staff in the ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Gain insight into the ISO 14001:2015 audit requirements to augment/sustain your existing program
- Gain knowledge to help manage a successful ISO implementation project
*See Exemplar Global Certified Provider/Examiner list under AQS Management Systems, Inc. This course is accredited in the Exemplar Global Certification Program and meets the training portion of the requirements for certification of individual ISO 14001 Quality Systems Auditors.