Early 30-day Discount $150 applied when class registration is processed.
Understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 to be able to conduct a successful audit. The course will prepare you for real-life auditing situations. You’ll learn to manage the audit process and complete reporting in a collaborative and engaging environment.
This is a four-day instructor-led classroom course. There are written tests on each of the competency units on days 2, 3, and 4. Days 1 and 2 will cover ISO 14001:2015 along with a corresponding competency exam. Day 3 will cover management systems auditing (AU) along with a corresponding competency exam. Day 4 will cover leading management systems audit teams (TL) along with a corresponding competency exam.
Certified by Exemplar Global.
Those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for IS0 14001:2015 and those who must perform audits to ISO 14001:2015, environmental suppliers, managers, or anyone interested in conducting first-party, second-party, or third-party audits.
All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems – Requirements. Copies will not be provided for you
- Describe the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS)-Requirements standard and development process;
- Describe the intent and requirements of ISO 14001:2015;
- Determine the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to ISO 14001:2015;
- Apply the process approach and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology;
- Identify aspects and impacts;
- Apply the principles, processes, and methods of auditing;
- Demonstrate the activities involved in preparing for an audit;
- Determine an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation;
- Apply effective audit skills and practice personal behaviors necessary for an effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit;
- Establish and plan the activities of an audit team;
- Manage the audit process; and
- Prepare the audit report and perform an audit follow-up.