This course has multiple delivery options to fit our customers’ individual needs. Click the tabs below for more information on each option.
In-Person Training consists of public classes conducted by one of our subject matter experts at one of our designated locations in one or more consecutive days.
Those responsible for planning and scheduling an audit program for ISO 9001:2015/IATF 16949 and those who must perform audits to ISO 9001:2015/IATF 16949, Quality Assurance Managers, Quality Assurance professionals, ISO Project Managers, ISO Project Team Members or anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of the ISO 9001:2015/IATF 16949 Audit Process. This course has been specifically designed to meet the needs of the Auto Industry.
All attendees are required to have their own copies of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Requirements and IATF 16949 Requirements.
- Audit to the ISO 9001:2015/IATF 16949 Quality Management Systems
- Interpret the requirements and terminology of the ISO 9001:2015/IATF 16949 series in a Auto Industry setting
- Develop a ISO 9001:2015/IATF 16949 auditing system based on the ISO 19011 auditing guidelines
- Ask the right audit questions
- Conduct opening and closing meetings that have impact
- Construct effective audit checklists – what to look for in procedures
- Generate effective corrective action
- Plan successful audits
- Select an audit team
- Understand the U.S. and International certification process
- Understand Certified Lead Auditor requirements and responsibilities
- Audit using the Process Approach
- Review documents in light of the decreased emphasis on documentation
- Ask questions that get results
- Identify and document nonconformities
Training Time: 40 hours
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs): 4.0
Currently scheduled classes are shown below. If no classes are displayed, please contact QCTS for other options.