This course has multiple delivery options to fit our customers’ individual needs. Click the tabs below for more information on each option.
In-Person Training consists of public classes conducted by one of our subject matter experts at one of our designated locations in one or more consecutive days.
Those responsible for planning, scheduling and performing an audit program for AS9100:2016 based on ISO 19011. Also, Quality Assurance Managers, Quality Assurance professionals, ISO Project Managers, ISO Project Team Members or anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of the AS9100:2016 Audit Process.
- Understand and successfully interpret the requirements of AS9100
- Plan and conduct an AS9100 Internal Audit based on ISO 19011
- Generate documentation associated with a successful audit
- Use of effective opening and closing meetings to manage the communication process during Internal Audits
- Conduct Internal Audit interviews that generate audit evidence
- Ensure nonconformities are resolved prior to closing each audit cycle
- Provide critical knowledge for your staff and management
- Qualify additional staff to conduct internal audits
- Gain insight into the AS9100:2016 audit requirements to augment/sustain your existing program.
Intended learning outcomes – students will:
- Interpret the AS9100:2016 requirements within an audit scenario.
- Identify the attributes of a process-based audit
- Identify audit questions that result in evidence
- Identify audit nonconformities in an audit scenario
- Identify Terminology and Definitions as they apply to the AS9100:2016 auditing process
- Identify the knowledge and skills associated with Internal Audits
- Identify audit principles
- Identify roles and responsibilities of the Internal Auditor
- Identify the personal attributes of an Internal Auditor
- Identify the attributes of a successful audit
Schedule: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Terminology and Definitions
Background, History and Rationale for Quality Assurance
Introduction to the ISO family of documents
Analysis of the Contents of AS9100:2016
Audit of Active Manufacturing Co. (Audit #1)
Quality System Requirements
Analyzing Audit Findings
Roles and Responsibility of Auditors
Creation of Effective Audit Checklists
Audit of Company Documents (Audit #2)
Tips for the Internal Auditor
Audit of Active Mfg. – Department Audit (Audit #3)
Compiling Audit Findings
Documentation in the Quality System
Planning and Conducting Effective Audits
Interview and Note-Taking Skills
Applicability of the Elements to Company Situations
Audit of Active Mfg. – Dept and System Auditing (#4)
Corrective Action Initiation and Closure
Creation of an Audit Report
Preparation and Presentation of a Closing Meeting
Review and Exam
Training Time: 24 hours
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs): 2.4
Currently scheduled classes are shown below. If no classes are displayed, please contact QCTS for other options.