Online and Self-Directed Learning
Do you need to improve your inspection knowledge to get that great job or promotion? Do you need extra training to help justify a raise? In today’s technological age, strong inspection and technical skills are a must for advancing your career and for maximizing your worth to an organization.
Online training and SDL are two ways you can become more valuable to your company – in a very cost-effective way. These courses will strengthen your inspection knowledge and help you become more valuable to your organization.
These courses are designed for those new to quality and for those who want to refresh their knowledge in these areas.
Click a level (Entry or Intermediate) to see a list of courses.
- Blueprint Reading Fundamentals – Online
- Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) Basics – Online
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) for Beginners – Online
- GD&T Fundamentals – Online
- Internal Auditing Basics – Online
- ISO 9001:2015 Requirements from A to Z – Online
- Measurement & Calibration Overview – Online
- Measuring and Managing Customer Satisfaction: ISO 9001:2015 and Beyond – Online
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA) for Beginners – Online
- Precision Dimensional Measurement – Online
- Precision Electrical Measurement – Online NEW
- Precision Pressure and Vacuum Measurement – Online NEW
- Precision Flow Measurement – Online NEW
- Precision Mass Measurement – Online NEW
- Precision Temperature Measurement – Online NEW
- Precision Force and Torque Measurement – Online NEW
- Precision Humidity Measurement – Online NEW
- QMS Concepts and Controls for ISO 9001:2015 – Online
- Quality 101 – Online
- Root Cause Analysis – Online
- Safety in the Calibration Lab – Online NEW
These media-supported learning programs can be used again and again within your organization to build essential work skills and an understanding of fundamental quality management methodologies. All programs are developed by recognized subject matter experts and professional instructional designers to ensure maximum technical accuracy and a highly effective learning experience.
- Applied Shop Math (Self-Directed Learning)
- Dimensional Measurement Tools – Basics (Self-Directed Learning)
- Six Sigma Skills – Basics (Self-Directed Learning)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) – Basics (Self-Directed Learning)
- Becoming Lean (Self-Directed Learning)
- Corrective Action (Self-Directed Learning)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) – Masters (Self-Directed Learning)