This course has multiple delivery options to fit our customers’ individual needs. Click the tabs below for more information on each option.
Our Online Self-Paced courses are available on your own schedule 24/7 during your e-learning subscription.
The Internal Auditing Basics lessons follow the audit process from initial acceptance of the audit assignment through reporting what was found. This is a basic auditing course for beginners who will be conducting audits using any performance standard such as ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, FDA GMPs, FAA, ISO 14001, HACCP and so on. The Internal Auditing Basics course consists of a series of lessons, illustrations, diagrams, examples, supplemental handout information, interactive exercises, and quizzes. Included is a printable desk reference with all the course text information and the Auditor Code of Conduct.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Use the steps needed to prepare, perform, report, and follow-up actions taken
- Identify types of audit evidence needed to verify conformance to requirements
- Use checklists and other working papers
- Conduct a desk audit
- Collect audit evidence
- Determine when a practice or situation represents a nonconformance or finding
- Determine methods to analyze and classify nonconformities or findings
- Write nonconformity statements
- Report the results of the audit
- Follow up and verify actions taken
- Intel Pentium processor/compatible
- 800×600 resolution color monitor
- 1 GB of RAM recommended
- Access to the internet, high speed preferred but not required
- A browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox
- Acrobat Reader
- Java script
Subscription Length: 90 days
Estimated Number of Student Hours: 10 hours
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs): 1.0
This class license is sold on a single user basis. Within two business days from registration, each registrant will be emailed a unique username and password to access the course material through our secure online training portal. Successful completion of the course will result in a certificate for course contact hours.
Need to purchase multiple seats for Online Self-Paced courses?
Please contact us for multiple-seat discount options before making your purchase.
Currently scheduled classes are shown below. If no classes are displayed, please contact QCTS for other options.