This course has multiple delivery options to fit our customers’ individual needs. Click the tabs below for more information on each option.
Our Online Self-Paced courses are available on your own schedule 24/7 during your e-learning subscription.
The course is based on the ISO 9001 portion of a certified lead auditor course. The course includes the ISO 9001 standard (not to be copied or shared) and over a dozen downloadable handouts such as: an ISO 9001 checklist, a printable desk reference with all the course text information, study tips, a before course assessment, and after course objectives. Students must apply what they learned by completion of an assignment for marking by an instructor.
Managers and auditors will able to:
- use the ISO 9000 vocabulary
- interpret the ISO 9001 requirements clause-by-clause
- apply ISO 9001 to their work situation
- assess conformances or non-conformances against the specified requirements
- assess application of risk-based thinking
- Intel Pentium processor/compatible
- 800×600 resolution color monitor
- 1 GB of RAM recommended
- Access to the internet, high speed preferred but not required
- A browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox
- Acrobat Reader
- Java script
Subscription Length: 120 days
Estimated Number of Student Hours: 18 hours
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs): 1.8
This class license is sold on a single user basis. Within two business days from registration, each registrant will be emailed a unique username and password to access the course material through our secure online training portal. Successful completion of the course will result in a certificate for course contact hours.
Need to purchase multiple seats for Online Self-Paced courses?
Please contact us for multiple-seat discount options before making your purchase.
Currently scheduled classes are shown below. If no classes are displayed, please contact QCTS for other options.