This course is for auditors, supervisors and managers who want to:
• learn about ISO 9001 requirements
• interpret the ISO 9001 standard
• apply ISO 9001 to their work situation
• assess the application of risk-based thinking into the quality management system
The course is based on the ISO 9001 portion of a certified lead auditor course. The course includes the ISO 9001 standard (not to be copied or shared) and over a dozen downloadable handouts such as: an ISO 9001 checklist, a printable desk reference with all the course text information, study tips, a before course assessment, and after course objectives. Students must apply what they learned by completion of an assignment for marking by an instructor.
The course consists of a series of lessons, illustrations, diagrams, interactive exercises, and quizzes. Included is a printable desk reference with all the course text information.
Successful completion of the course will result in a certificate for 16 contact hours (1.6 CEUs). The subscription period for the course is 120 days plus a free 30-day subscription extension upon request if needed.
Managers and auditors will able to:
- use the ISO 9000 vocabulary
- interpret the ISO 9001 requirements clause-by-clause
- apply ISO 9001 to their work situation
- assess conformances or non-conformances against the specified requirements
- assess application of risk-based thinking
- Intel Pentium processor/compatible
- 800×600 resolution color monitor
- 1 GB of RAM recommended
- Access to the internet, high speed preferred but not required
- A browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox
- Acrobat Reader (free plug-in)
- Adobe Flash/Shockwave Player (free plug-in)
- Java script