This class has multiple delivery options for your convenience. Click the tabs below for more information on each option.
Our Online Self-Paced courses are available on your own schedule 24/7 during your e-learning subscription.
Engineers, Scientists, or Technicians
- Fundamental Concepts of Acoustics
- What is Sound?
- Units of Measure
- Basic Sound Meter
- The Microphone in the Sound Field
- Subtraction and Addition of Sound Levels
- Vibration Basics
- Quantifying Vibration
- Vibration Parameters and Measurement Units
- Description of Motion
- Considerations in Choosing Parameters
- Accelerometer Design
- Accelerometer Calibration System
- Mounting Techniques
- Mass Loading
Subscription Length: 30 days
Estimated Number of Student Hours: 10 hours
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs): 1.0
Need to purchase multiple seats for Online Self-Paced courses?
Please contact us for multiple-seat discount options before making your purchase.
Currently scheduled classes are shown below. If no classes are displayed, please contact QCTS for other options.