This course has multiple delivery options to fit our customers’ individual needs. Click the tabs below for more information on each option.
Our Online Self-Paced courses are available on your own schedule 24/7 during your e-learning subscription.
Upon the completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify the quality management system concepts related to their organization
- Restate ISO 9001 system requirements in your own words
- Recognize the controls in your everyday work assignments
- Determine if further study is needed
- Define what the process approach means
- Link the quality management principles to everyday activities
- Intel Pentium processor/compatible
- 800×600 resolution color monitor
- 1 GB of RAM recommended
- Access to the internet, high speed preferred but not required
- A browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox
- Acrobat Reader
- Java script
Subscription Length: 90 days
Estimated Number of Student Hours: 5 hours
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs): 0.5
This class license is sold on a single user basis. Within two business days from registration, each registrant will be emailed a unique username and password to access the course material through our secure online training portal. Successful completion of the course will result in a certificate for course contact hours.
Need to purchase multiple seats for Online Self-Paced courses?
Please contact us for multiple-seat discount options before making your purchase.
Currently scheduled classes are shown below. If no classes are displayed, please contact QCTS for other options.