This course will help you to provide critical knowledge for your whole company as your audit team gains valuable insight into your process-based IATF 16949 management system.
This course has interaction through two hands-on Mock Audits.
– Internal Auditors, Internal Audit Managers, QMS Professionals, Project Team Members, or anyone in need of
an in-depth understanding of the Technical Specification 16949 Audit Process.
– Persons who need an Management System Auditing course that provides the skills required to conduct
effective IATF16949 audits.
– IATF16949 Project Team members who want the knowledge to move their organization toward conformance.
– IATF16949 Project Managers who want the credibility and skill to interact effectively with registrars and customers
- How to match your management system to the IATF 16949 Specification
- How to set up a good audit program
- How to select the best audit team
- How to audit effectively
- How to improve communication skills during audit presentations
- How to construct audit checklists
- How to report findings and evaluations
- How to develop and implement corrective action processes
- Audit Team Leader requirements and responsibilities