This course has multiple delivery options to fit our customers’ individual needs. Click the tabs below for more information on each option.
Training for Teams provides training for your group of employees in either a virtual live setting, or in-person at your facility. Connect with us to customize any of our standard courses to fit your specific need.
– Internal Auditors, Internal Audit Managers, QMS Professionals, Project Team Members, or anyone in need of
an in-depth understanding of the Technical Specification 16949 Audit Process.
– Persons who need an Management System Auditing course that provides the skills required to conduct
effective IATF16949 audits.
– IATF16949 Project Team members who want the knowledge to move their organization toward conformance.
– IATF16949 Project Managers who want the credibility and skill to interact effectively with registrars and customers
- How to match your management system to the IATF 16949 Specification
- How to set up a good audit program
- How to select the best audit team
- How to audit effectively
- How to improve communication skills during audit presentations
- How to construct audit checklists
- How to report findings and evaluations
- How to develop and implement corrective action processes
- Audit Team Leader requirements and responsibilities
Training Time: 24 hours
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs): 2.4
Currently scheduled classes are shown below. If no classes are displayed, please contact QCTS for other options.