This problem solving training introduces unique, effective approaches to problem solving and decision making. These approaches have been employed successfully in establishing improvements in processes, performance, and productivity.
Individuals and teams looking for answers and methods to uncover and solve problem root causes and to monitor and establish viable process controls, where appropriate.
- Understanding the process
- What are the big problems?
- What are the causes of the big problems?
- What does past data show?
- What are the cause/effect relationships?
- What does current data show about the activity?
- Continuous Improvement
- PDCA Cycle
- DMAIC Cycle
- Statistical Tools
- Variable charts
- Attribute charts
- Data Collection