This course has multiple delivery options to fit our customers’ individual needs. Click the tabs below for more information on each option.
In-Person Training consists of public classes conducted by one of our subject matter experts at one of our designated locations in one or more consecutive days.
Individuals and teams looking for answers and methods to uncover and solve problem root causes and to monitor and establish viable process controls, where appropriate.
- Understanding the process
- What are the big problems?
- What are the causes of the big problems?
- What does past data show?
- What are the cause/effect relationships?
- What does current data show about the activity?
- Continuous Improvement
- PDCA Cycle
- DMAIC Cycle
- Statistical Tools
- Variable charts
- Attribute charts
- Data Collection
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs): 0.8
Currently scheduled classes are shown below. If no classes are displayed, please contact QCTS for other options.