This course has multiple delivery options to fit our customers’ individual needs. Click the tabs below for more information on each option.
Our Virtual Live Training classes are conducted through an online platform by one of our subject matter experts in one or more sessions.
The available literature for contemporary managers contains a plethora of case studies and models implemented by organizations throughout the world that demonstrate various improvement methodologies related to leadership and team success. In reviewing most of this published information, many variations of methodologies are examined. There are, however, a couple of similarities in that a formal structure is necessary and all these models involve people – the human capital of any organization. In Paradigm for Performance Improvement, the participants should have practical management experience and desire to advance their skills from a management focus to a leadership focus. Participants will become proficient in supporting their team member’s understanding of the importance of basic improvement tools and the need for unbiased and consistent data gathering for further analysis. The mastery of applications for these improvement tools will be demonstrated through in-class workshops that emphasize the basics of team facilitation. Recognizing team accomplishments and effective team facilitation, as aligned to a common organization-related objective requiring data analysis, will be a primary learning outcome.
- Directors or general managers tasked with business operations decision making
- Department managers who desire to advance their careers from manager to leader
- Leaders at all levels of an organization who desire to transform a company to organizational excellence in Industry 4.0
Upon completion of this seminar, attendees will become knowledgeable in:
- Building high-performing teams using existing Intellectual Capital (Employees)
- Establishing internal Knowledge Management processes
- Exploiting the volumes of data produced by current sources such as ERP, Internet, Social Media, Surveys…
- Applying proven process improvement tools in an objective and quantifiable manner
- Developing leadership skills to support your personal transition from manager to leader
- Mastering the basics to achieve the exemplary
Training Time: 18 hours
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs): 1.8
Currently scheduled classes are shown below. If no classes are displayed, please contact QCTS for other options.