This course has multiple delivery options to fit our customers’ individual needs. Click the tabs below for more information on each option.
Our Virtual Live Training classes are conducted through an online platform by one of our subject matter experts in one or more sessions.
There are, however, a couple of similarities in that a formal structure is necessary and all these models involve people – the human capital of any organization. Recognizing team accomplishments and effective team facilitation as aligned to a common organization related objective requiring data analysis will be a primary learning outcome.
- Professionals tasked with business operations process functions
- Professionals who desire to advance their careers
- Employees at all levels of an organization who desire to contribute in transforming of a company to organizational excellence in Industry 4.0
The participants in this program will become knowledgeable in:
- Participating and contributing to high-performing teams
- Contributing to the internal Knowledge Management processes
- Analyzing the volumes of data produced by current sources such as ERP, Internet, Social Media, Surveys…
- Developing proven process improvement tools in an objective, consistent, and quantifiable manner
- Advancing personal and professional skills to support transition from managed processes to team led processes
- Mastering the basics to achieve the exemplary!
Module 1 – Elements of an Operations Process
- Quality Management Systems overview
- ISO 9001, FFDA. cGmp, ISO 16949, ISO 14001, ISO 17025
- Basic documents
- SOP’s Work Instructions, Blue-Prints, Standards, Pick Lists, Packing Lists
- Document control
Module 2 – Operational Requirements
- Basic Blue-Print Reading
- Understanding GD&T for shop operators and inspectors
Module 3 – Quality Assurance Techniques
- Inspection and sampling
- Inspection tools: using and applying appropriately
Module 4 – Basic Quality Improvement Tools
- Understanding the 7 basic tools
- Selecting and using tools in sequence
- Data gathering techniques to assure objectivity and consistency of data
Module 5 – Applying Data for Analysis
- Control charts as key Performance Indicators
- Basic SPC for evaluating variation and process improvement
Module 6 – Risk Assessment
- Evaluating types of risks
- Quantifying risks
- Understanding the impact of risk
Training Time: 18 hours
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs): 1.8
Currently scheduled classes are shown below. If no classes are displayed, please contact QCTS for other options.