VIRTUAL Class Cost $1,595 (See Registration details for dates.)
ISO 45001 standard was released in March 2018 and will replace OHSAS 18001 over 3 years.
This course will present the principles and practices of planning, scheduling and auditing an Occupational Health and Safety management system.
An attendee who successfully completes the course will be able to explain the intent and requirement of each clause of ISO 45001, identify audit evidence needed to demonstrate conformity, describe the varying roles and responsibilities of the auditor and auditee.
Those responsible for planning and scheduling an audit program for ISO 45001 and those who must perform audits to ISO 45001, Occupational Health and Safety Managers and Auditors, Quality Assurance and Environmental Affairs Managers, Quality Assurance and Environmental Professionals, ISO and OHSMS Project Managers, ISO and OHSMS Project Team Members, or anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of the ISO 45001 Audit Process.
All attendees are required to bring their own copy of the ISO 45001:2018 Occupational health and safety management systems — Requirements. Copies will not be provided for you.
This course will help you:
- Interpret the ISO 45001 requirements;
- Understand health and safety terms and definitions;
- View the ISO 45001 requirements from an auditor’s perspective;
- Plan, manage, and schedule an audit program;
- Identify, understand, and manage health and safety hazards and risks;
- Provide critical knowledge for your management and staff on ISO 45001;
- Learn how to audit to ISO 45001 and create effective documentation;
- Qualify additional staff in the ISO 45001 requirements;
- Gain insight into the ISO 45001 audit requirements to augment / sustain your existing program; and
- Gain knowledge to help manage a successful health and safety implementation project.
This is a four-day, instructor-led classroom course. There are written tests on each of the competency units on days 2, 3, and 4. Days 1 and 2 will cover ISO 45001 along with a corresponding competency exam (OH). Day 3 will cover management systems auditing (AU) along with a corresponding competency exam. Day 4 will cover leading management systems audit teams (TL) along with a corresponding competency exam.
This course is certified in the Exemplar Global Certification Program and meets the training portion of the requirements for certification of individual OHSMS systems provisional auditors, EOHSMS systems auditors, and OHSMS Systems lead auditors.
As a member of your ISO 45001 project team, you gain critical knowledge to move your company ahead in today’s competitive marketplace.
ISO 45001 project team members will gain the credibility and prestige to effectively interact with certification bodies, customers, management, and employees.
Schedule: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Four days