This course has multiple delivery options to fit our customers’ individual needs. Click the tabs below for more information on each option.
In-Person Training consists of public classes conducted by one of our subject matter experts at one of our designated locations in one or more consecutive days.
Anyone involved in manufacturing process – from design to inspection.
- General Concepts and definitions
- Absolute Tolerancing
- Optimistic Tolerancing
- Practical Absolute Tolerancing
- Tolerant Tolerancing
- Typical Gaging examples
- Accounting for Wear
- Moveable datums specified in datum reference frame
- Coaxial Datums
- External Threads
- Moveable datums with the translate symbol
- Irregularly shaped hole as a datum
- Composite Tolerancing
- Using push pins and threaded holes
- Datum callouts specifying degrees of freedom
- Planar datums at MMB and BASIC
- Plenty of hands-on exercises
Training Time: 8 hours
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs): 0.8
Currently scheduled classes are shown below. If no classes are displayed, please contact QCTS for other options.