Accelerated QCert Program
With the technical skills shortage present in many organizations, manufactures can no longer afford to wait to internally train the next generation of manufacturing talent. The training solutions from QC Training Services, Inc. can lead an individual into many different industry demanding careers.
The Accelerated QCert Program, developed by QC Training Services, Inc., is an intensive 3-week, fast-paced, structured inspection fundamentals certificate program. The program is designed to accelerate the learning curve. As a result, the student will adop sound fundamental dimensional inspection and quality assurance skills. It is intended for individuals with good mechanical and math aptitude, who are excited to learn metrology and quality concepts.
During this 3-week accelerated program, each student will spend 64 hours in the classroom, 8 hours in self-paced e-learning, and hands-on experience with an A2LA-accredited inspection lab with a well-rounded set of inspection hand- tools and optical comparator (see below for full list). All classroom and lab hours are instructed by experienced inspectors in their specific fields with a passion for knowledge transfer!
The student will attend each of the following high-quality public instructor-led technical workshops:
- Quality 101 – Foundational Concepts
- Dimensional Measurement Tools – Basics
- Blueprint Reading for Industry
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) Fundamentals
For course descriptions for individual classes, see course list here.
In addition to the public workshops mentioned above, each QCert student will need to complete our online course.
Hands-On Skill Development
Hands-on skill development with an expert metrologist, for proper use of the following equipment (LAB):
- Gage blocks
- Calipers and micrometers
- Fixed gages such as: gage pins, radius gages, thread gages, and snap gages
- Dial indicators and drop indicators
- Surface profilometer
- Open setup with surface plate
- Optical comparator
- Height gages
- Bore gage
This highly valued certificate program will equip the individual to:
- Succeed with on-the-job training
- Attain the foundational knowledge for industry-recognized certification exams
- Bring career satisfaction both at the personal and professional level
To register or for more information, send us a message or call 952-746-5725 to learn more.