The Six Sigma Green Belt operates in support of or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt, analyzes and solves quality problems and is involved in quality improvement projects. A Green Belt is someone with at least three years of work experience who wants to demonstrate his or her knowledge of Six Sigma tools and processes.
Those who have applied for the ASQ Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) exam or any industry professional looking to expand their knowledge in the area of quality.
This review course is designed to assist in preparing each student for the CSSGB exam. These exam itself is offered through the American Society for Quality (ASQ). Completion of these review programs through QC Training Services, Inc. will not guarantee that you will pass the exam, but will offer a broad review on all of the above categories, and greatly increase your probability of success in obtaining your certification. Exam applications are obtained through ASQ and must be completed and approved on or before the ASQ application deadlines. The application is not available through QC Training Services, Inc. and the associated costs of the application process are not included in this program.
Our ultimate goal is to see your organization achieve successful implementation of Six Sigma. This Green Belt training program is a means to that end. It is not designed to simply provide skills and knowledge and work toward certification, even though it does that and much more. The Green Belt is one role of many integral functions within a comprehensive Six Sigma program. At this level, the Green Belt fulfills two functions: as an expert assistant to the Black Belt, and as a local Six Sigma resource. Unlike Black Belts, Green Belts work Six Sigma projects part time.
- Overview: Six Sigma and the Organization
- Six Sigma and Organizational Goals
- Lean Principles in the Organization
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) in the Organization
- Six Sigma – Define
- Process Management for Projects
- Project Management Basics
- Management and Planning Tools
- Business Results for Projects
- Team Dynamics and Performance
- Six Sigma – Measure
- Process Analysis and Documentation
- Probability and Statistics
- Collecting and Summarizing Date
- Probability Distributions
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability and Performance
- Six Sigma – Analyze
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing
- Six Sigma – Improve and Control
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Implement and Validate Solutions
- Control Plan