Process Driven Comprehensive Auditing (ASQ Press) utilizes the tools and techniques developed by the inventor of this new method to rapidly and effectively perform true process-based internal audits.
“Training is valuable for both experienced and non-experienced associates. It nails benefits to audits and how to do them.” – Ryan, OH
“Great teaching! Enlightening on an issue that we have been facing for years.” – Jon, OH
Novice internal auditors and/or experienced auditors in search of a direct approach to implementing process auditing.
- Day One
- Understanding the Process Approach
- Differentiating between Compliance and Process Auditing
- The 5 Components of a Classic Process
- Identification of the Vertical and Horizontal forces within all Processes
- Walter Shewhart and W. Edwards Deming’s PDCA Cycle
- Using PDCA in everyday life
- In-depth Study of Plan, Do, Check and Act:
- Risk and other Motivations
- Planning as the “First Creation”
- The need to Check as Planned
- PDCA as an “Improvement Engine”
- How to combine PDCA and the Process Approach
- Identifying PDCA in ISO 9001:2000
- Use of the PDCA Guide and the Audit Master (2 new auditing tools)
- Determine day two audit subject (class decision)
- Day Two
- Developing the Audit Plan ù The Bench Audit
- Research: Prior Non-conformance, Corrective and Preventive Action, previous audits and relevant internal documentation
- Mapping the auditor’s journey
- Conducting the audit (preferably at a participant’s location)
- Post audit report writing The ABC’s of effective Audit Reports
- Delivering the audit report The Closing Meeting
- Developing an Effective Audit Schedule
- Top Management Involvement
- Maximized value per audit dollar expense
There are no classes scheduled at this time.
Please call the Training Coordinator at 952-746-5725 for alternative options.