Advance your career with a low-cost online course in measurement uncertainty analysis, tools and techniques.
Calibration technicians, quality managers, engineers, quality technicians, and other users of uncertainty budgets.
- Measurement Assurance, Measurement Ratios, Unacceptable examples, Accuracy, Precision, Bias, Linearity, Repeatability, Reproducibility, Type A and Type B Uncertainty
- Uncertainty Budgets
- Components, Sources of Uncertainty
- Essentials of Expressing Measurement Uncertainty
- Definitions, Evaluating, Distributions; Uniform, Triangular, Nominal, Combining, Expanded, Examples
- Coverage Factors, Confidence Limits Correlation, Reporting Uncert; Manufacturer, User, Capabilities Statement, Traceability
- Risk Analysis Introduction
- Quantification, Consumer vs Producer, Approximation Methods, Measurement; Average Quality Level, Distribution, Bias, TUR, Guardband Limits, Interval Width, Delta Specification Limit, EOP, Intolerance
- Related Statistical Tools
- PMAP, Process Capability, Gage R & R, ANOVA, Models for Measurement Uncertainty Analysis, Sample Plans, Structure of Random Samples, Reverse Standards
- Background and list of member organizations NIST-1297, ISO-GUM, NASA
- Features and Benefits; ISG, Compaq, Dikken, Boeing, Gage R & R
- Features and Benefits
- Statistics, JMP, Minitab
- Developing a Company Specific Uncertainty Guide
- AIAG, Raymond Gill, AMETEK – Richardo Nicholas, Boeing – Michael Czech, St. Jude Medical – Warren Wong, Fluke – NIST, NASA – David Dikken, MTL
Each registrant will be emailed a unique username and password to access the course material through our secure online training portal. Once you have received this login information, you will have 30 days to complete the course.
Please call us at 952-746-5725 ext. 206 for multiple-seat discount options.