ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Bridging the Gap from 2005 is a one-day course that gives an overview of the changes made to ISO/IEC 17025 in its latest revision. In this course, the participant will become aware of the significant and subtle changes to existing ISO/IED 17025 laboratory system, as well as the necessary steps to ensure conformity to the new Standard.
Reference: ISO/IEC 17025:2017 General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories
This course is intended for laboratory management and quality personnel whose organizations currently hold an accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- (MS 101) ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and Laboratory Accreditation;
- Experience working within an accredited management system structure
After successful completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
1. Recall the differences between ISO/IEC 172025:2005 and the newly revised version, ISO/IEC 17025:2017;
2. Identify the new Documents and Records required by the Standard;
3. Implement a management system transition plan to ensure compliance with the newly revised Standard; and
4. IACET 0.6 CEU awarded.
- Course Introduction.
- New and revised Quality Management Requirements.
- New and revised Technical Requirements.
- Identifying adjustments to your existing ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Quality Documentation.
The course materials will be presented in an interactive lecture style (70%), and application exercises (30%).