The purpose of this course is to provide auditors, management personnel, and business team leaders with knowledge and understanding of the changes in requirements when transitioning from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015. This course could be used for internal ISO 9001:2015 qualification of auditors and organization personnel currently using ISO 9001:2008.
The course clearly contrasts the differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015. The concepts and terminology of the new standard are interpreted. A management briefing and risk-based thinking lessons are included. This self-paced, online course identifies potential nonconformities and opportunities for improvement when transitioning. Valuable job aids include the ISO 9001:2015 standard, 9001:2015 checklist with new requirements marked and includes discussion points, a gap analysis checklist, Annex SL, and a printable desk reference with all the course text information.
Upon successful completion of the course, a certificate for six contact hours (0.6 CEUs) will be issued. The subscription length is 90 days plus a free 30-day subscription extension upon request if needed.
Managers and auditors will able to:
- Discuss strategic and tactical organizational issues for transitioning to ISO 9001:2015
- Explain how the new standard is structured and organized using common text
- Understand and explain the new and expanded requirements in the 9001:2015 standard
- Understand risk-based thinking and its application
- Identify potential nonconformities using the gap analysis checklist
- Intel Pentium processor/compatible
- 800×600 resolution color monitor
- 1 GB of RAM recommended
- Access to the internet, high speed preferred but not required
- A browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox
- Acrobat Reader (free plug-in)
- Adobe Flash/Shockwave Player (free plug-in)
- Java script