Upon completion of this course, participants will fully understand and successfully interpret the ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
This class is designed for those responsible for planning and scheduling an audit program for ISO 9001:2015 and those who must perform audits to ISO 9001:2015, Quality Assurance Managers, Quality Assurance professionals, ISO Project Managers, ISO Project Team Members or anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of the ISO 9001:2015 Audit Process.
- Audit to the ISO 9001:2015 Management System Standard
- Plan, manage, and schedule an audit program
- Develop a cost-effective and compliant audit system
- Qualify additional staff to conduct internal audit
- Provide critical knowledge for your staff and management
- Gain insight into the ISO 9001:2015 audit requirements to augment/sustain your existing program
- Gain knowledge to help manage a successful ISO implementation project
- Document and define your quality system
- Understand how to audit using the Process Approach
- Review documents in light of the decreased emphasis on documentation
- Ask audit questions that get results
- Identify and document nonconformities
- Conduct an audit against the ISO 19011 Audit Standard
*See Exemplar Global Certified Provider/Examiner list under AQS Management Systems, Inc. This course is accredited in the Exemplar Global Certification Program and meets the training portion of the requirements for certification of individual ISO 9001 Quality Systems Auditors.