This course is accredited in the Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) Accreditation Program and meets the training portion of the requirements for certification of individual Quality Systems Provisional Auditors, Quality Systems Auditors, and Quality Systems Lead Auditors.
ISO 50001 Internal First Party Auditors, ISO 50001 External Second and Third Party Auditors, Organizations undergoing a third-party audit to ISO 50001, Individuals pursuing auditor certification in ISO 50001, Energy Management System Management Reps, Energy Management System Audit Program Managers, or Energy Management System Program Managers.
Also, anyone interested in learning more about ISO 50001.
- Interpret the ISO 50001:2018 requirements
- Understand energy terms and definitions
- View the ISO ISO 50001 requirements from an auditor’s perspective
- Plan, manage, and schedule an audit program
- Identify, understand, and manage energy sources, use and reduction opportunities and associated measurements
- Provide critical knowledge for your management and staff on IS0 50001
- Learn how to audit for ISO 50001 and create effective documentation
- Qualify additional staff in the ISO 50001 requirements
- Gain insight into the ISO 50001 audit requirements to augment/sustain your existing program
- Gain knowledge to help manage a successful ISO implementation project