On completion you will be able to understand what behavior and activities are required of you in order for your work to be conformant to the 17025 standard.
“Great course. I learned a lot more information and gained more understanding to ISO 17025.” – Trayton
“Outstanding presentation of applicable material directly related to the future of my career.” – Justin, AZ
“Class was really enjoyable and a lot of pertinent information was passed on.” – Faith, HI
- Documentary Standards – Definitions and Applications.
- Conformance to Standards – Discussion of quality systems and standards.
- The Assessment Process – What takes place during an assessment?
- Documentation – What documentation is used?
- Details of 17025 Section 4 – Management Requirements – A section by section study.
- Details of 17025 Section 5 – Technical Requirements – A section by section study.
- After the Assessment – How to respond to problems.
- Auditors Notes
- Open Book Exam