This course is accredited in the Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) Accreditation Program and meets the training portion of the requirements for certification of individual Environmental Systems Provisional Auditors, Environmental Systems Auditors, and Environmental Systems Lead Auditors.
Those responsible for planning and scheduling an audit program for IS0 14000 and those who must perform audits to ISO 14000.
Also,Quality Assurance and Environmental Affairs Managers, Quality Assurance and Environmental Professionals, ISO and Environmental Project Managers, ISO and Environmental Project Team Members, or anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of the ISO 14000 Audit Process.
- Interpret the ISO 14001 requirements.
- Understand environmental terms and definitions.
- View the ISO 14001 requirements from an auditors perspective.
- Plan, manage, and schedule an audit program.
- Identify, understand, and manage environmental aspects and impacts.
- Provide critical knowledge for your management and staff on ISO 14000.
- Learn how to audit for ISO 14000 and create effective documentation.
- Qualify additional staff in the ISO 14000 requirements.
- Gain insight into the ISO 14000 audit requirements to augment/sustain your existing program.
- Gain knowledge to help manage a successful ISO implementation project.
- ISO and Environmental Terminology and Definitions.
- Background and Rationale for Environmental Management.
- Environmental Aspects and Impacts.
- Introduction to the ISO 14000 family of documents.
- Analysis of the Contents of ISO 14001.
- Audit of Active Manufacturing (Audit #1).
- Environmental Management System (EMS) Requirements.
- Analyzing EMS Audit Findings.
- Audit of Active Mfg. to ISO 14001 and Manual (Audit #2).
- Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) and U.S. Registration System.
- Auditor Qualifications.
- Roles and Responsibility of Auditors.
- Creation of effective Audit Checklists.
- Audit of Active Mfg. Document Audits (Audit #3).
- Auditing Tips for the Professional Auditor.
- Audit of Active Mfg. – Department Audit (Audit #4).
- Compiling Audit Findings.
- Documentation in the Environmental Management System.
- Planning and Conducting Effective Audits.
- Refining Interview and Note Taking Skills.
- Applicability of the Elements to Company Situations.
- Prevention vs. Detection.
- Audit of Active Mfg. Dept and System Auditing (Audit #5).
- Corrective Action Initiation and Closure.
- Refining Audit Interview and Note Taking Skills.
- Creation of an Audit Report.
- Conducting the Audit.
- Preparation and Presentation of a Closing Meeting.
- Review & EXAM
*See Exemplar Global Certified Provider/Examiner list under Pillar Management Associates. This course is accredited in the Exemplar Global Certification Program and meets the training portion of the requirements for certification of individual ISO 14001 Quality Systems Auditors.