* Fully understand and successfully interpret the ISO 14001:2015 requirements
* Achieve the benefits that are inherent within the ISO 14001:2015 requirements
* Proceed with their project in a timely, cost effective manner
* Understand the obligations directed or implied within the ISO 14001:2015 requirements
* Create a communication plan for your organization, management and executives
* Develop a project plan including timeline and assigned responsibility for specific tasks
* People who are looking for a course that will provide the skills necessary to successfully implement ISO 14001:2015.
* Project managers who are looking for an in-depth, start to finish understanding, of how to manage a successful project.
* Project managers and members of an ISO 14001:2015 implementation team who want to know the specific steps to undertake to assure a successful project.
* Members of ISO 14001:2015 project teams who want to gain critical knowledge to move their organization toward cost effective.
* Project Managers who want to use the latest project management techniques to effectively manage their project.
Personnel who attend this course will leave with:
- A detailed project timeline that has been customized for their organization and its unique needs
- A complete understanding of the project management steps necessary for success
- A list of implications for their organization
- A communication plan for Top Managers, Managers and decision makers and employees
- A list of barriers unique to their organization and a plan for overcoming these
- A project task list that is customized to their organization with names assigned to each task
- A resource plan including a project budget
- A Gap Analysis that identifies and prioritizes the areas requiring the most work
- The confidence necessary to proceed with a successful project
The agenda and course content described below has been created by Quality Management and Educational experts with the goal of making your project a success. This is a hands on course with each student walking away from the course with “deliverables” that are intended to jump start your ISO 14001:2015 project.
This course can be customized to meet the unique implementation needs of your organization.
- Background and Introduction
- The contents of ISO 14001:2015
- Activity #1 Implications of the Requirements
- Discussion of Activity #1
- Strategies for Making the Requirements Work for Your Organization
- Project Management
- Gap Analysis Activity #2
- Student Activity #3 Identifying and Communicating Anticipated Benefits
- Student Activity #4 Differences in Approach to be Communicated
- Student Activity #5 Anticipated Involvement (Scope of Work)
- Student Activity #6 First Steps in Initiating the Project
- Student Activity #7 Responsibilities within the Project
- Student Activity #8 Reporting and controlling project results
- Student Activity #9 Identification of Business Factors
- Student Activity #10 Driving and Restraining Forces
- Student Activity #11 Skills Acquisition Planning
- Student Activity #12 Anticipated Resources
- Student Activity #13 Budget and Deadlines
- Student Activity #14 Building a Project Plan and Timeline
- Selecting a Certification Body
- Project Notes