Students prepare to take the ASQ’s Certified Calibration Technician (CCT) exam. This course follows the ASQ body of knowledge with audio/visual presentations of the various topics to prepare the student for the CCT exam. The textbook, “Certified Calibration Technician Preparation”, and workbook, “CCT Workbook and Practice Exams”, are provided online for download or hard copies may be purchased for additional fees. Materials are current with the latest ASQ body of knowledge.
Exam applications are obtained through ASQ and must be completed and approved on or before the ASQ application deadlines.
Continuing Education Credits (CEU’s): 3.0
- Four plus hours of lecture by the author.
- Immediate access to text and workbook. Save $$ by downloading and printing both the textbook (261 pages) and workbook (83 pages) online. (Hardcopies can be purchased.)
- Modules are integrated with the textbook and workbook
- One module for each of the five body of knowledge sections.
- Separate practice exams for each section with immediate feedback on your grade. Exams can be taken as many times as desired for practice. No two exams are alike.
- Final practice exam can be taken online with random order of questions and responses for better practice. Simulates the 125 question 4 hour exam by mixing sections.
- Links to important information and terms on the internet plus suggested references for actual certification exam.
- Instructor email support is available for all participants.
- Fraction of classroom training, typically over $1,000 plus travel expense.
- Work at your own pace online, anytime, anywhere.
This course is completely self-paced per the student’s schedule. Student progress will be monitored by the course administrator (instructor) on a random basis for the online option to assess student progress and provide support. An estimated time to view slides, listen to lectures, read prescribed materials in the manual, complete workbook problems, and take practice exams (no limit to the number of times – with each exam having randomized responses) is 30 hours. An additional 30 hours study of the course materials is recommended including instructor support to become prepared for the CCT exam. Total time will be dependent on the student’s background in calibration and familiarity with the Body of Knowledge.
This class license is sold on a per user basis.
Each registrant will be emailed a unique username and password to access the course material through our secure online training portal. Once you have received this login information, you will have 6 months to complete the course.
Need to purchase multiple seats?
Please call us at 952-746-5725 ext. 206 for multiple-seat discount options.